NOTE: Each rider MUST register individually.
Pedego Owners Group (POG) tours are geared for Pedego owners, guests of Pedego owners and renters.
- OWNERS: This ride is free for Pedego owners.
- However the River Cruise is $25. Please select if you wish to join us on the cruise.
If you own a Pedego, but need help with transporting the bike, please contact us at 612.827.5000. We will do our best to help.
POG GUEST/RENTERS: Must rent a Pedego bike. This ride is exclusive to Pedego bikes.
- Bike Rental $20
- POG Guests and renters need to email their heights to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helmets will be provided to Pedego renters.
- The Mississippi River Cruise is $25. Please select this option if you with to join us on the cruise.
This tour will start and end at Pedego Mendota Heights. We will depart at 10:30 AM in order to make it to our River Cruise on time (11:45). We expect to be back by 3:30.
Ride with us from our Pedego Mendota Heights store to Fort Snelling and on to Minnehaha Falls and the West River Rd Trail to Bohemia Flats!!!
At Bohemia Flats we will board the Mississippi Queen for a 90-minute narrated cruise. We will travel along the southern route of the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway and Heritage Trail system, along the University of Minnesota Campus riverfront, under the stunning 35W Bridge, through the lower St. Anthony Falls Lock system showcasing views of the St. Anthony Falls, the historic Stone Arch Bridge and enjoy amazing river bluffs with views of the amazing downtown Minneapolis skyline. Be sure to select this option to reserve your spot in the Cruise.
- Boarding begins 10-15 minutes prior to cruise time. Cruise time is NOON.
- Concessions and beverages are available on board.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought on board.
After the Cruise, we will cross the River at Franklin Avenue and continue south down East River Road to Ford Parkway. After a brief visit at the HIghland Bridge development, we will return to the Minneapolis side of the river and return back to Mendota Heights.
** If you wish to join us at Bohemia Falls for the cruise but not start your ride with us at Mendota Heights, please reserve your spot in the Cruise and indicate in the space provided that you will not be meeting us at Mendota Heights. **
Find the Ride with GPS route here.